Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What do you mean by OPTIONAL for SSL and Anonymous FTP
Hostony Board > General > Pre-Sales Questions
Anonymous
In the comparison chart, SSL and anonumous FTP is listed as OPTIONAL. What does that means? I need to pay extra or what?

I can't find any contact information in your site. So if I want to pay with check, is it possible?

Do you have some kind of telephone support?
Serge
In the comparison chart, SSL and anonumous FTP is listed as OPTIONAL. What does that means? I need to pay extra or what?

SSL is marked as optional because of specific type of users that want to see that everything listed should be enabled even if there is no need for it. There is no fee for generating self signed SSL certificate or installing certificate or generating certificate request. The same is valid for anonymous ftp.

You should pay only when you need certificate signed by authority and this payment should be maid directly to the authority you chose for signing your certificate.

I can't find any contact information in your site. So if I want to pay with check, is it possible?

Sorry, we don't accept checks. Only CC or Paypal.

Do you have some kind of telephone support?

No we don't provide phone support. Trouble Tickets/ Email/ AIM /ICQ/ forums support is available.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here