Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: server down
Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
jasonwhat
My serever is down again-1wo.org . It seems to not be functioning correctly over 50% of the time. I want to updgrade to special deal, but our things ever gonna work correctly? Anybody else have these problems? Is it time to swithc?
Stanly
As you can see at 1wo.org:
CODE
Hello Please investigate your index.php file.

This simple page was created by our team member.
Server configuration is correct. Your scripts were wrong so they didn't work.
Also if you don't know PHP language there is no any reason to told that "your server is down over 50%".
Do not propagate FALSE words more.
jasonwhat
right every installed script went down at the same moment cause of my bad php. Plus most are installed from fantastico which of course you "don't support," but the program is a selling point. Yet the script install never seems to work right. So far I'm just running base programs like xoops or tiki-wiki which constantly disappear and reappear. This is not a new problem as I have seen from checking the forums.
jasonwhat
P.S. thanks for the "hey iditiot! If you don't know php leave us alone," attitude to your last post. very helpful. huh.gif
Alexandre
Please provide me with correct username and password and I'll try to help you.
You know my email.
I'll be waiting for your email.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here