Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: special offer
Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
bushtool
I have two domains cpajohn.com and athomepetsitting.com with 500 mb of space. I am paying the same price as the 10 domain, 3gb offer. Please upgrade the cpajohn.com account to include an additional 8 domain addons and additional 2.5 gb space. Thank you.

John F Howes
Alec
Please do request to our billing department
bushtool
How do I contact the billing department?
Alec
email
billing[at]hostony.com
bushtool
As per your advice, I have sent an email to your billing department regarding upgrading my account and have not received a response. How long do you recommend that I wait?

Also cpajohn.com is down again.

John F Howes
howesjohn@softhome.net
Stanly
Our billing department will answer you soon.
Also cpajohn.com is accessible for me. Anyhow I will investigate was it down or not at the server.
bushtool
Thanks for your reply. Yes cpajohn.com is up again, just a temporary problem of some sort. John
bushtool
I have been trying for about 3 weeks now to get an answer regarding upgrading my account with your company. I cannot wait much longer before I will be forced to setup the domain I need with another company.

Recently I referred to you a new 10 domain account and it bothers me that I cannot get this resolved with you timely.

I have already sent two emails to billing, I have sent previous emails to Alex and I have posted here but this matter is still unresolved.

I have a 500mb 2 domain account that I paid the same price for as your current 10 domain, 3 gb offer for one year effective last April 10.

I would like to upgrade to the current 10 domain 3 gb offer and have the remaining 8 domains and 2.5 gb of space put on cpajohn.com's cpanel. My other domain is athomepetsitting.com.

Please respond to my request. Thank you.

John Howes
howesjohn@softhome.net
Stanly
Account was upgraded.
Also I've mailed you control panel for new account to howesjohn@softhome.net
There are also some other suggestions for you in the mail.
Enjoy smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here