Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Error of sql database????
Hostony Board > General Support > PHP/MySQL
stevendph
Hi all,
I have just buy a special plan of Hostony. My domain and account was actived but i have some problem with creating sql database.
I can create my database. But when i install it, there is a errors and ask me to check database. The error is following:

Warning!

The following errors must be rectified before continuing!
Please go back and try again!

mySQL could not locate a database called 'badboys' please check the value entered for this

Please help me to solve this error. I want to install my forum.
Thanks for your attention!

Regards,
Steven
Vanya
YOu should create a database from your control panel, create a user for it and change forum's settings to use created DB, user(and password respectively).
stevendph
I did all that things and i know how to do it. But when i create database using control panel, i cannot find anywhere to fill up my user name and password for database. That's why i have that problem.
Vanya
Do you have linux or windows account?
stevendph
I orderd window account
But how can i check it?
Vanya
Send your control panel link.
stevendph
http://69.93.137.162:8086
this is my control panel link.
One more problem has came. It's about my domain. You can check it here: www.vuongquoctrenmay.biz
i can not run link to instal even when i use host IP
Alexandre
Fixed.
Please check now
vuongquoctrenmay.biz
By the way you should to upload in your wwwroot folder some index.html file or default.asp.
stevendph
thanks alot. It's ok now
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here