Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: PayPal -> Activation times
Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
purecaffeine
Hey,

I made a PayPal payment for my account at 6 am BST, do you know roughly how long it takes until account activation? I'm borrowing bandwidth from MuggleNet.com, but I'd prefer to get this going, before Emerson kills me rolleyes.gif.

Thanks in advance,

~Kit
purecaffeine.net
Stanly
As usual you will get your account info during 24 hours.
If our e-mail will not be received by you during this term, please send a request to billing@hostony.com
purecaffeine
Thank you for the prompt response!
Alec
Did you get it?
purecaffeine
Well, the domain exists now (www.purecaffeine.net), but no-one's bothered to email me any details as in FTP or anything. It's been 37 hours now and I'm starting to wonder if there's a problem.

Everything's ready to go, I just need FTP details etc... I'm having to apologise to users that you guys haven't got this set up, because the current server is slow and not so good. Hopefully it'll get done soon... I tried to do support chat, but after 30 minutes of waiting for an operater, I guess that might be a waste of time. So much for "LiveResponse".
Vanya
I resent the account info to your contact mail.
Did you get it?
purecaffeine
Yes, thank you.

The MuggleNet email is very, very dodgy. Explains why I just got gmail, lol.

Many, many thanks.
Vanya
No problem!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here