Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: HELP!! SQL dump of data will not import back in!!
Hostony Board > General Support > PHP/MySQL
vertices
I did a SQL dump of a table in PHPmyadmin. I then deleted the table and recreated it. I am trying to reimport the table data but all I get is this:

Database sharkdb - Table dadabik_2_members running on localhost
Error

SQL-query :

LOAD DATA LOCAL INFILE 'C:\\PHP\\uploadtemp\\php49D.tmp' REPLACE INTO TABLE `dadabik_2_members`
FIELDS TERMINATED BY ';'
ENCLOSED BY '"'
ESCAPED BY '\\'
LINES TERMINATED BY '\r\n'

MySQL said:

#1148 - The used command is not allowed with this MySQL version

I need this back up ASAP!! Can anyone help?!?!?
MartinB
if you have phpmyadmin, so you surely have exported the sql data and estructure from the table in some *.sql file.

Just go to phpmyadmin again, select the database, look for something like "execute sql" or "run sql query" and load the file content from your file(i think you have only INSERTS).

it should work.

you have exported the structure and the data from the table, or only the data ? if you export only the data, now you need re-create the table again by hand and then import the previously exported data.
Alec
Database name contains 2 dashes - it can cause error. Please rename your database. Also please tell me your mysql username - it should have a permission to load data from file.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here