Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Server 67.15.36.4 is so slow :s?
Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
marcgo15
67.15.36.4 has gotten slow the last few days. I know its not me because about 20 some members have said the same thing. Is work being done on this server?
phobos
Slow in what?
We don't change any global configuration on this server during last week.
marcgo15
QUOTE(phobos @ Jun 15 2004, 06:02 AM)
Slow in what?
We don't change any global configuration on this server during last week.

Loading time and cPanel is slowing down, and that makes it hard when the site is being upgraded sad.gif. Many member has also said its slowing down.
Stanly
Have a look at the following please.

CODE
21:41,  3 users,  load average: 2.35, 2.37, 2.92

This is the result of uptime command from the server.
As you can see load average is 2.35 at the moment. It is normal for 4x2.4 Dual Xeon.

If you will have some kind of problems like this in the future please go to http://support.hostony.com and submit a trouble ticket. We will try to help you.
sfworks
Yesterday (June 15th) I know I was getting slow load times for a little while and I few times I couldn't get through for several minutes. It was only briefly for me though so I'm not complaining, just mentioning it to verify what marcgo15 was saying.

I just wanted to let the Hostony admins know that this server has been 1000% better since you guys took care of the problems it was having last month. I think I saw something in the forums about some scripts running wild and ######ing up all the CPU time. Whatever you did to fix it, thanks.
phobos
Enjoy our service.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here