Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Is Hostony serious?
Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
tresuvesdobles
MySQL is down again at 67.15.16.19

I want to remark that I was very happy with your service... but 1 month ago (or maybe some more) everything changed. The server 67.15.16.19 is experiencing one problem adter another and the final solution does not come.

I am sorry to say that this issue is not being managed in a professional way. I want Hostony to send me a formal letter with a complete technical explanation, the Action Plan being followed and some kind of payment back for all the inconveniences. I wait for this communication to my email address.

If Hostony is not able to show a professional way of managing this kind of critical situations, I will definitely leave the service.

And I encourage all users in this server to do the same.

Truly yours,
Miguel Mora
http://tresuvesdobles.com
Vanya
Ok, we'll send it to you.
MartinB
tresuvesdobles:

send me a copy of the hostony's email, please: mblendinger@ubp.edu.ar
thanks.
tresuvesdobles
Dear Vanya,

I appreciate your efforts. Customer Support at Hostony is always great. I suppose the problems are just a matter of resources and investment. But you are the interface to the customers and you have to manage our claims... You bet I understand the situation since I am CS Director at a well-known international company.

Once again, thank you. I keep waiting for the report and I suggest you send it to every user in this server.

Regards,
Miguel
shaun
tresuvesdobles
Dark Hedgehog
Hey shaun, that's my first name oO
fred_759215
please send me too : blog_at_bucheron.net
thks
tresuvesdobles
Dear friends from Hostony,

I have not received the letter yet. Keep waiting for your news.

I will send a copy of your message to mblendinger, shaun & fred_759215 as requested. Anyway, I suggest doing it directly from Hostony.

Thanks,
Miguel
Vanya
I just wanted to ask if you've already felt the improvement of the server's stability?
MartinB
i don't receive news about losing emails.
i will notice you if i receive some other alert from my clients.
Danimal
1 month ago (or maybe some more) everything changed....If Hostony is not able to show a professional way of managing this kind of critical situations, I will definitely leave the service.
Where can I see the date when my current plan expires? I am thinking of an upgrade and I want to plan the investment

"Dear Hostony:

I am unhappy with your service. How can I stay with you and upgrade my account?"

rolleyes.gif
Vanya
biggrin.gif
tresuvesdobles
First of all, this is an answer to Danimal:

"Dear Hostony: I am unhappy with your service. How can I stay with you and upgrade my account?"
You have no idea, so please do not get involved. As you can read in the Dedicated Hosting section, I am thinking of moving to a dedicated plan for that very reason: in order to avoid all the inconveniences in a shared machine. And I am thinking of doing this at Hostony, because...

Customer Support at Hostony is always great. I suppose the problems are just a matter of resources and investment.

This is everything I have to say to you, Danimal. Just a personal suggestion: try to be so polite as to not call people stupid in the way you have done to me.

Vanya: Yes, now I am feeling the improvement in the stability but I am still waiting for an official explanation as promised. And to be true, I did not expected that kind of reaction from your side

biggrin.gif

You all: please try to react in a professional way. Do not forget that we are paying for your service.
MartinB
wow, im going for pop corn...

please, don't transform it to a `personal` forum.
use private messages for it.
Danimal
QUOTE(tresuvesdobles @ Jun 15 2004, 03:43 PM)
And to be true, I did not expected that kind of reaction from your side

I thought it was kind of funny.

Hey mblendinger, can I get some of that popcorn? I'm a bit hungry. wink.gif
tresuvesdobles
Understood... Although your answer does not help to not transform it into something personal.

But NP, my only target at this forum is getting support.

Still waiting for a professional reaction from Hostony...
MartinB
QUOTE(tresuvesdobles @ Jun 16 2004, 03:45 AM)
Understood... Although your answer does not help to not transform it into something personal.

Come on guy, don't take it so personal, sorry if my posts ofend you smile.gif.
I think the server is working best now, or not ?

If you let me choose, I believe that I prefer have the Hostony's Staff working in improving the service and give us solutions, instead of writing a formal letter.

I understand your frustration, also I have critical moments when the service go down, but also is necessary to recognize that they are in good way to solve it.

Best regards and have a nice day smile.gif
Alec
Mysql problem on server 20 is fixed finally and we hope that it won't occur again.
Sorry for the inconveniences caused by it
tresuvesdobles
The server seems to be back to normal. Many thanks for all the efforts. As always said, support at Hostony is great.

Hey, mblendinger: No problem at all. Of course I prefer Hostony staff working in improving the service, instead of writing a formal letter. But when a crisis situation comes, customers should be informed... Maybe I see it this way because this is exactly my responsability at work.

And yes: Hostony is great, that is why I keep on thinking of an upgrade...

Best regards and have a nice day you all too!
Alec
tresuvesdobles: Thank you for your testimonial.

We are working hardly in order to help you in the world of hosting. Sorry for so long fix with server 20. Now we are monitoring it and I want to say that it became much more reliable recently.
tresuvesdobles
Sure! Many thanks again
mavisdeath
mmm popcorn, tastes nothing like pop, or corn, yet it is suprisingly satisfying.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here