Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Question
Hostony Board > General > Pre-Sales Questions
Anonymous
Hi,

I'm planning to move over to you in the next 2-3 weeks.

I am currently on a dedicated p3 700mhz server, which to be honest, is just a waste of money considering I only host 2 sites on there using about 12 gb bandwidth a month.

Now here is my question... if I gave you the root password to the server I am currently on, would you be able to use the transfer account feature in whm to move my current sites to your server? It shouldn't take too much time to carry out and it just saves me a lot of work as my sites are about 50-100mb and I am on 56k.

Thanks alot!
Anonymous
also, is it possible to pay via paypal?
Shurik
No problem with it. We can copy your account on to our server using your root password.

If you want to pay by paypall then please send an email to our manager hostony@hostony.com and he'll give you neded information to do that.
Anonymous
Thanks for your reply, I'm almost ready to order.

I am interested in the Advanced plan, but I don't need as much bandwidth and I need more domains.

Would it be possible to have around 10gb bandwidth and 3 domains for the same price or something like that?

Thank you.
Alec
sent this message to hostony@hostony.com (sales department)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here