Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Telnet, Spamassassin
Hostony Board > General > Pre-Sales Questions
Anonymous
Can I use the standard Windows telnet program to access my shell account, or do I have to use the secure SSH client?

Can I install spamassassin in my account and do you already provide procmail and a recent version of perl?

Thank you,

David
Anonymous
If I get a reseller account, it includes unlimited re-sold domains within the disk/bandwidth limits which are shared by all the re-sold domains. If I re-sell your packages (PROFI at $6.95...) then are those allocations (disk/bandwidth) separate from my main account?

Thanks,

David
Shurik
Can I use the standard Windows telnet program to access my shell account, or do I have to use the secure SSH client?
You have to use secure SSH client. I advise you Putty: http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/putty/

Can I install spamassassin in my account and do you already provide procmail and a recent version of perl?

Spamassassin is already installed on our servers. You can enable it via your Cpanel control panel. Procmail is also installed and perl version is 5.6.1.

then are those allocations (disk/bandwidth) separate from my main account?

Sure. If you resell our own packages than we don't use the disk space from your reseller account for them.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here