Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Can you access my website
Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
Stephane
Hello everyone.

One of my websites with Hostony has been down for over 24 h now at www.tennis-china.com following a change of DNS, motivated by the site being often down on the previous server.

According to the latest information from hostony, I would need to wait for the propagation to take place but it is usually much faster than that.

As I worry for my website, can you please kindly try to connect to www.tennis-china.com and let me know if you are able to connect or if there is an error message.

Thanks.

tennis-china.com
tresuvesdobles
I can see it. There is a girl playing at the first page and when you press ENTER a News section.

Don't worry, it is true that propagation through worldwide nodes can take about 48 hours...
Stephane
Thanks for your feedback. I will then wait and see wink.gif .
Stephane
I have another website at www.yoonjeong-cho.com and I appear to have problems that hostony could not explain.

When I run DNS report, I receive the following errors :

NS

FAIL : Missing (stealth) nameservers
FAIL: You have one or more missing (stealth) nameservers. The following nameserver(s) are listed (at your nameservers) as nameservers for your domain, but are not listed at the the parent nameservers (therefore, they may or may not get used, depending on whether your DNS servers return them in the authority section for other requests, per RFC2181 5.4.1). You need to make sure that these stealth nameservers are working; if they are not responding, you may have serious problems! The DNS Report will not query these servers, so you need to be very careful that they are working properly.

ns11.hostony.com.ns10.hostony.net.
This is listed as an ERROR because there are some cases where nasty problems can occur (if the TTLs vary from the NS records at the root servers and the NS records point to your own domain, for example).

FAIL : Missing nameservers 2
ERROR: One or more of the nameservers listed at the parent servers are not listed as NS records at your nameservers. The problem NS records are:
ns1.tennis-asia.com.
ns2.tennis-asia.net.

FAIL : Stealth NS record leakage
Your DNS servers leak stealth information in non-NS requests:

Stealth nameservers are leaked [ns14.hostony.com.]!
Stealth nameservers are leaked [ns15.hostony.net.]!

This can cause some serious problems (especially if there is a TTL discrepancy). If you must have stealth NS records (NS records listed at the authoritative DNS servers, but not the parent DNS servers), you should make sure that your DNS server does not leak the stealth NS records in response to other queries.

SOA
NS agreement on SOA Serial #
ERROR: Your nameservers disagree as to which version of your DNS is the latest! 1055160763 versus 1058794218! This is OK if you have just made a change recently, and your secondary DNS servers haven't yet received the new information from the master. I will continue the report, assuming that 1058794218 is the correct serial #.

I did not do any change to this website DNS recently.

I have over 2,600 connections to this website. But when I connect from here, I see only 770 connections.
Alec
We've fixed DNS problems with domain yoonjeong-cho.com.
Check dnsreport now.
Stephane
Thanks Alec. It is working now. I wonder however what was the problem since yesterday for this website.

And there appear to be some problem with the email addresses now.

I created several months ago a few addresses, among which

hoon@yoonjeong-cho.com
webmaster@yoonjeong-cho.com

Everything used to be working fine. But since a few hours, every message sent to hoon@yoonjeong-cho.com arrives at webmaster@yoonjeong-cho.com

I don't understand the problem since I did not go to the CP Panel to change anything for months.
Alec
Please open a trouble ticket and tell me a passwords for

hoon@yoonjeong-cho.com
webmaster@yoonjeong-cho.com
Stephane
OK.

I have opened the ticket and indicated the passwords.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here