Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: a few questions ...
Hostony Board > General > Pre-Sales Questions
Anonymous
Hi Serge,

It seems that people are happy with your services and you are so responsive compared to all the crooks ISPs ! biggrin.gif

I have a few additional questions :

Do you charge pro-rata temporis when we switch plans - more space, more traffic ?

Why don't you offer unlimited traffic ?

Is it possible to change domain names during the life of the same contract ?

is it possible to be charged in Euros ?
(I see that you guys are from East Europe, with what is happening now , I don't want to give my money to american people and support their bloody currency).

Thanks for your support
Shurik
Hello.

Most of your questions are for our manager, Serge, but he is away right now so I'll try to answer. If my answers will not be clear then be free to ask again to obtain more information. Or just send us an email to our support email and Serge will answer you later.

Do you charge pro-rata temporis when we switch plans - more space, more traffic ?
I am afraid to give answer because I haven't understood exactly what do you mean under "pro-rata temporis". So please advise.

Why don't you offer unlimited traffic ?

The answer is simple. Because servers haven't unlimited traffic :-)
We prepurchase traffic for servers to hold our prices on low level. And we have to know how many bandwidth will be used next month.
Another reason is we don't do overselling. We sell what we really have.

Is it possible to change domain names during the life of the same contract ?
No problem with it. We use CPanel control panel and it allows to change the account domain name easily.

is it possible to be charged in Euros ?
(I see that you guys are from East Europe, with what is happening now , I don't want to give my money to american people and support their bloody currency).

I never investigate this question and don't have an answer at this time. We use 2checkout service and this depends from them only. I think they convert currency automatically. Anyway, you will not lose anything if you try to pay from your credit card. Please let me know if 2checkout accept your payment :-)
Or maybe Serge will clarify this issue later.

And yes, we are from Eastern Europe, Ukraine :-)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here