Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sites down again
Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
Henry
Sites down again. Logged a support ticket, but I'm posting it here as well because I think it's important that potential customers see just how flaky this service is.

According to service status, apache failed, but I guess you know that. I see the disk is now up to 93% full, it was 91% last night. I'm no expert in such matters, but is this not rather overloaded? Most hosts boast that they don't load their servers by more than 25%.
Alec
The server was down due to software upgrade mentioned here

Also there are 2 hard drives installed on the server: the former is for users' home directories (status now: size 68G, used 60G, free 5G), the latter is for system data (size 66G, used 42G, free 21G). So total HDD usage is 75% and total free diskspace is about 25 G).
Henry
The software upgrade was 24 hours ago, at least that is the impression given in the post you reference, so that doesn't explain todays further outage.
phobos
We had some problems with apache modules compatibility. But all problems was fixed.
Sorry for possible inconveneinces.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here