Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SERVER20 Notices
Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
MartinB
Please let us know here when you have the problems controlled.
Thanks and good luck.
Alec
Attack is weaker than yesterday but sometimes uptime is really high. It may caused outages of web and mail server.

Also your ip can be banned on the server. We are using anti dos software which block ip addresses from the server which send many packets. Your ip address may be blocked too because someone floods in from your network. In such case please notify us about is and we'll unblock your source ip.

We are attacked last 3 days and working hardly to stop it. Sorry for the caused inconvenience.
MartinB
Ok, if i can't reach the server from my network in the future i will notice you.

Please set some kind of public dynamic list of currently banned Ip's, so we can check if it's a downtime or a ban, i will not accept a "is not downtime! just your ip is banned by our magic dos protection software" if you don't make a public list of banned IP's.

I hope this soft work fine(and attacks cease), good luck, and very thanks for the hard work smile.gif
Alec
The attack is very extensive and I can't post whole list here. List of ip address is emptied every 6 hours to prevent blocking of whole networks. If you won't be able to reach the server notify us your ip address.
Dark Hedgehog
I don't even get why people attack others...its so stupid.
MartinB
QUOTE(Dark Hedgehog @ May 27 2004, 04:25 PM)
I don't even get why people attack others...its so stupid.

yes, but stupid people is a reality.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here