Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Big Problem
Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
Brettsta
I bought the hostony service yesterday, the speical plan. It said the credit card was not authorized so I did it again. Now my credit card company is saying Ive been charged 4 times!!! Ive written to hostony support but all they said was, your order cannot be processed. Please try again. If it cannot be prrocessed, then why was I charged blink.gif . I really need help with this asap. I payed, but am getting nothing for the money. Please help!
Alec
Please send email to support[at]hostony.com and notify your card holder name and your email address put in order form.
Alec
We've checked this issue.
Transaction was pre-authorized but not processed.
There is some problem with your credit card (Declined), contact your credit card company.
Brettsta
Thanks for the replies. My credit card company has some weird protection on it, so it didnt allow and internet, international order to go through for whatever reason. Sorry for the inconvenience. Im looking forward to using the hostony service cool.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here