Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: site down and account suspended
Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
Loic MOINON
mad.gif mad.gif

My web site is down and it seems that my account has been desactivated without any notice. I cannot access my account anymore !

What is going on, I need my web site for my living and I have paid all my bills !

Lo?c MOINON
Alec
Loic MOINON: Your site was suspended due constant server overuse. We were forced to do it to prevent server lags.
Loic MOINON
I have not done anything on the server for weeks - You have no rights to desactivate my account without any reason !!!!!!

Lo?c
Alec
Notification email shoud be sent on your contact email set up in control panel.

You site used to much of system resources and we were forced to suspend your account temporarily (according to our aup). Not your site is working now. Sorry for the caused misunderstandings. You should do something to decrease your site load.

There is a quote from our policy of use:

Resource Usage
No system in the world has unlimited resources, and we expect you to act responsibly when consuming resources on our system. If you consume unnecessary and excessive resources on our system we may suspend your access at any time without prior notice to correct the situation.

Users may not initiate the following on our servers:
- Run any process that requires more than 8Mb of memory space, more than 30 CPU seconds, or use more than 5% of all available system resources at any time.
- Run any type of interactive real-time chat applications that require server resources. Remotely-hosted services are fully allowed.
- Run stand-alone, unattended server-side processes at any point in time on the server. This includes any and all daemons, proxy servers, anonymizers.
- Run any software that interfaces with an IRC (Internet Relay Chat) network.
tresuvesdobles
Just curiosity...

Is there a way so that we can know the load our site is causing to the server? This would help all of us to look at this and take actions when necessary.

Rgds
phobos
Response for tresuvesdobles.
This information is avaible only for server administrators.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here