Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
qxygene
my site is down??

www.webdizayn.info ????????
TTBoy
so is mine,

http://njnature.com sad.gif
qxygene
i happens 2 times before. We pay a lot of money, and i have 2 costumers who buy hosting services here alpinaestate.com and bestdealinmarmaris.com ...

i cant get e-mail? We are making bussiness here.But cant now. Someone explain this
????????

Alexandre
Server has been rebooted for system needs.
All must be ok now.
Sorry for caused inconveniences.
Red Blaze
My site is also down. It's been going up and down, and up again (with good speed though o.o). I'm sure by the time I finish this post, it would be up again. Anyway, how do reboots work, and why so many at a time?

EDIT: Ok, it's not up yet.

http://www.thesonicjoint.com
fred_759215
My site (and email, ftp, cpanel) is down too (www.bucheron.net/weblogs/)....
Down three times in the same day it's make to much sad.gif.
Red Blaze
I agree, this is the longest time now in a while that it's been down for too long. Too long for my taste at least. What exactly happend?
steveocn
I have the same problem I have 8 domains that are all down not good sad.gif
TTBoy
site down again sad.gif
fred_759215
I hope that will have at least a free month of hosting... Six down in one month for a pro hosting company it's too much mad.gif
Red Blaze
Ok, I'm slowly losing my patience now. I was in the middle of testing something new for my site. Nobody in the staff is even online, out to lunch maybe? >_>;
Red Blaze
Ok, it's up, but now the database is not making a connection. Are you moving something? Because that's what it looks like.
shaun
ok SERIOUSLY annoyed with hostony now.

the site seems to be down more than its up and it needs sorting out. and sorting out soon or a lot of people will be wanting their money back and will be telling people to avoid the host.
steveocn
Up now down they have a big problem!!!!!!!!!!!! sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif
Red Blaze
I second that. I am seriously starting to get annoyed here. I know I said so many good things, but one bad thing can ruin alot. My site goes up, then down QUICKLY, and gives me database errors, etc. Tell us the truth, what the HELL is going on. Are you moving? Are you increasing security? Don't say it's a reboot, cause we don't believe that one now.
dingfelder
all my domains are down as well sad.gif
shaun
what annyos me is that they reboot the server but dont bother having any support online to answer questions
steveocn
ITS UP but for how long???????????????
Red Blaze
QUOTE(steveocn @ May 25 2004, 06:14 PM)
ITS UP but for how long???????????????

*plays dramatic music* Tun tun tuuuuuuun

You know, I put up a ticket THINKING it would give me a quick response, but it's about the same as the forums really. NOBODY IS THERE!! I swear, I'm not being satisfied here, and that's not a good thing. It's already been 43 minutes for a Urgent ticket. >_>
qxygene
STATUS:> Connecting to ftp.webdizayn.info (ip = 67.15.16.19)
ERROR:> Interrupted
ERROR:> Can't login. Disconnecting...
fred_759215
I put urgent ticket too... Since 1 hour !
Status OPEN
Logged 25-5-2004-5:35
Priority 1 [change]

Elapsed Time 1 hour
Since Last Action 1 hour

mad.gif mad.gif

Even in France is it faster wink.gif
Vanya
We admit that there is a problem currently on our server20.
We're working on it right now and it will be solved asap.
fred_759215
My site is down now....
I ask you a 1 free month hosting for compensation.
Loic MOINON
My site has been down for several days and I cannot even access my account !!!!

This has made me losty already 50 US$ - I want my site up shortly and compensation for the downtime !!!!!!!!

http://www.monstrous.com
Alec
Loic MOINON: Your site was suspended due constant server overuse. We were forced to do it to prevent server lags.
Loic MOINON
sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif
I don't understand what you call : "constant server overuse", let me know what cause problem and put my account back so that I can desactivate what goes wrong.

I have never received any e-mail regarding this "constant server overuse" and I have paid for hosting !!!!!!!!
Alec
Loic MOINON:
Notification email shoud be sent on your contact email set up in control panel.

You site used to much of system resources and we were forced to suspend your account temporarily (according to our aup). Not your site is working now. Sorry for the caused misunderstandings. You should do something to decrease your site load.

There is a quote from our policy of use:

Resource Usage
No system in the world has unlimited resources, and we expect you to act responsibly when consuming resources on our system. If you consume unnecessary and excessive resources on our system we may suspend your access at any time without prior notice to correct the situation.

Users may not initiate the following on our servers:
- Run any process that requires more than 8Mb of memory space, more than 30 CPU seconds, or use more than 5% of all available system resources at any time.
- Run any type of interactive real-time chat applications that require server resources. Remotely-hosted services are fully allowed.
- Run stand-alone, unattended server-side processes at any point in time on the server. This includes any and all daemons, proxy servers, anonymizers.
- Run any software that interfaces with an IRC (Internet Relay Chat) network.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here