Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: MySQL down
Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
Dark Hedgehog
I get this for my affiliates:

Warning: mysql_connect(): Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/tmp/mysql.sock' (2) in /home/darkhedg/public_html/mainln.php on line 206

Warning: mysql_select_db(): Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/tmp/mysql.sock' (2) in /home/darkhedg/public_html/mainln.php on line 207

Warning: mysql_select_db(): A link to the server could not be established in /home/darkhedg/public_html/mainln.php on line 207

Warning: mysql_query(): Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/tmp/mysql.sock' (2) in /home/darkhedg/public_html/mainln.php on line 211

Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in /home/darkhedg/public_html/mainln.php on line 211

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/darkhedg/public_html/mainln.php on line 213

Strange, its fixed now.
Alec
What is your domain name?
Please show me the link
Dark Hedgehog
Well, anything to do with MySQL.

And it went on for like three minutes and went back to normal.
And its www.sonicdash.net
Vanya
Sorry, it was caused by mysqld restart.
Dark Hedgehog
Now mysql_connect is getting an error.

But I bet in three minutes it will go up again, I think.

And www.sonicdash.net

Its:

dbconn: mysql_connect: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/tmp/mysql.sock' (2)
Vanya
Looks ok for me.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here