Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Stable Mailing Lists
Hostony Board > General Support > Suggestions
jed
Hello, I was told in a ticket I opened to come make this suggestion. It's fairly simple: Please provide stable mailing lists!

That's it, nothing too hard and it should be easy to do. Since I have signed up (not quite a month ago) my mailing lists have been down and not working more than they have been up (literally). sad.gif

I use my mailing lists about once a week and each time I have gone to use them they were broken. I have had to submit numerous tickets (listed below) and each time the Hostony staff does a wonderful job fixing whatever problem there was and the lists start working (yeah!!). Then the next time I go to use the list, it's broke again and I have to go through this each and every time I send an email to the list dry.gif

Tickets opened in the past 15 days for Mailing Lists Not Working:

So please, please, please give us a mailing list that will work! I don't even mind if I need to open a ticket to get the bugs worked out but to have to open a ticket every single time I try to mail the list is ludicrous.

Kudos and thanks to the Hostony staff that has been helping me fix the problems each time they come up but it would be better if they didn't come up and I didn't have to keep submitting tickets.

That's my suggestion, easy to do, but needed!!

Thanks,
Jed

FYI - I'm on the Linux Plan
Stanly
Sorry for inconveniences but it is a CPanel bug, not our.
We're trying to find a solution all of this time but still didn't get any result.
Also there is no response from developers.
I think it will be resolved soon by our team.
jed
Stanly,

Thanks for the response. I hope that Hostony is able to fix this soon like you mentioned.

And like I said above, the staff here is very responsive once I submit a ticket to fix the problem so thank you for that! I just wish I didn't have to waste your and my time (as I'm sure you do too rolleyes.gif ) submitting tickets to fix the problem.

Thanks, it's good to know Hostony is working on this issue cool.gif
Jed
Alexandre
You on the right way.
Thank you too. wink.gif
phobos
We are looking for solution of this problem.
And it will be permanently fixed in nearly future.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here