Klogg
I think my site is down. The URL is www.drifting-dreams.com
Vanya
Your site is up.

Try to ping drifting-dreams.com

What do you get?
Klogg
Ping?

Sorry. I am really clueless when It comes to this kind of thing.

When I visit my site I recieve an error saying the page can not be dipslayed.
ChrisP
I don't know where you are located, but I am in Southern California and I have DSL service through my phone company. All night tonight so far, I have had problems accessing a lot of sites. Not even msn.com would load. I could not access your site when I read your post but after I rebooted my modem it would load. I don't know if this is a problem with my service or a bigger problem with some of the DNS hosts. All of that is technically beyond me but I thought I would pass it on.
Klogg
QUOTE(ChrisP @ May 4 2004, 08:52 AM)
I don't know where you are located, but I am in Southern California and I have DSL service through my phone company. All night tonight so far, I have had problems accessing a lot of sites. Not even msn.com would load. I could not access your site when I read your post but after I rebooted my modem it would load. I don't know if this is a problem with my service or a bigger problem with some of the DNS hosts. All of that is technically beyond me but I thought I would pass it on.

I've been having a bit of problems today - msn.com is working for me however.

So should I just not worry about it?
Stanly
Exactly.
Chaos
Working for me dude.

Try a full refresh of the page as you might have cached the error page.

go to http://www.drifting-dreams.com

When you get the error, hold CTRL and press F5
It's worth a go.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here