Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I need help
Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
Cat
I have a few questions.

One is about my bill.

Who do I contact about my bill? I sent a email before but never got a reply
I started my service on 3/29/04 and $9.85 was taken from my account I upgraded only a week later on 4/5/04 and another $14.85 was taken from my account so at this point I have paid $24.70 for one months service and then on 4/27/04 another $14.85 was taken from my acount so with in one month $39.55 has been taken from my account.

The other problem I am having is I bought leonettis.net on line and have not been able to get the people I bought it from to point the DNS to you. I have asked both your support and their support to help and still I am unable to use this service. I own leonettis.net but can't get it working. WHAT DO I NEED TO DO?
I have emailed both you and the company I bought it from, I have made three phone calls to the company I bought it from and still nothing.

So I upgraded my acount from the $9.85 to the $14.85 yet haven't even been able to use the added domain (the reason I upgraded).

Please I need help cat@yourtheory.net
Stanly
As you can see here: http://dnsstuff.com/tools/whois.ch?ip=leonettis.net
name servers for your domain name IS NOT OURS.
Please set up our name serverss (that were sent to you at your account activation e-mail) and then your domain name will work.
You can do it at your domain name registrar's site.

Also if you have some questions about billing please send a request to billing@hostony.com 'cause we're just a tech support. smile.gif
Cat
I have emailed and asked support on ICQ for help and no one told me to do this. I wasn't getting any kind of response from either my original company or this one. Thank you for responding:

For the billing I have emailed them and no response so is there someone else I can go to? I will try again.
Vanya
Yes, pleas resend it.
Cat
I new my leonettis.net domain name was not yours. I bought it before I had heard of your company and have never had it hosted. I am having problems with getting namesarecheap to release it to me even though I have paid for it and it belongs to me.

Please set up our name serverss (that were sent to you at your account activation e-mail) and then your domain name will work.
You can do it at your domain name registrar's site.

I am not sure what I do here to change it?

How do I transfer it to you. If I go to the names are cheap website and click transfer isn't that transfering it back to them? Do you have a place on your site I can transfer it to you at? I have never done this before and I am not understanding what I need to do. NamesAreCheap is not being helpful at all. They are not returning my phone calls or answering my emails. I have been trying to get this transfered for a month.

I will be transfering another website next week from another company too.

yourtheory.net
Angela
yky
Hi Angela,

Why do you want to transfer your domain registrar to hostony one's. you dont have to, the only thing that you need to do is, login to namesarecheap with your username and password (the one they gave you) and change the DNS settings to match hostony's. and tats it.

If you still got probles i will be able to help you, give me your AIM and i will tell you wat to do.

YKY.
Niakie
Hey guys,

Angela is a friend of mine, and I was the one that introduced her to hostony... The problem she's haveing is that she registered the domain a while ago and had computer problems where she lost her name and password for it... When she contacted the other company they have been giving her the run around so she is unable to log into the manager to change her DNS settings...
Stanly
Domain name transfer to our registrar will cost $14.85
Please send me a request to support@hostony.com and I'll give you link for payment.
yky
Niakie,

have she tried retriving the password. I've been to namesarecheap website and they've got the retrieval facility on the main page. should give it a go dry.gif

YKY
Niakie
I just noticed that thanks! I've requested the information and will talk to her tonight when she gets home to see if she's gotten it!
yky
All the best luck cool.gif
Niakie
The eMail she used origionally she no longer has, but she was able to get ahold of someone there that is trying to help her now, so hopefully it will be resolved in short order now...
Cat
Thanks for everyones help. I am still trying to get Names Are Cheap to release me. I had to fax them something so they would give me a new password and loggin name. Hopefully they will get back to me on Monday.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here