Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Reseller
Hostony Board > General Support > Resellers Room
Toph1980
Hi!

I've been thinking of starting a small web business and provide hosting. I got a Shared Gold Account with you guys paid up in front, is it possible to change it to a reseller account? A shared gold account costs $298, same as a Starter Private Reseller Account (if both paid 1 year in front).

Also, Quote: "If you want to resell just packages and not purchase a bulk reseller package please contact our sales team at sales@hostony.com. Minimum order to begin for customers who don't want to purchase bulk reseller package is 3 packages."

How do you resell packages without purchasing a bulk reseller package? And does it mean my business has to go online and have 3 orders waiting to be processed before I can be validated? I sent an email to your sales department but I havent recieved no reply.

Keep up the good work =)
Toph1980
Stanly
You can resell our shared hosting as yours.
E.g. our package cost $5 and you can sell it at $10.
Also we will do all job instead of you: fraud review, creation of the account, etc. cool.gif
P.S. I will contact billing department to get your message answered asap.
Toph1980
Ok I'll wait for their reply..

Cheers Stanly =)

Toph1980
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here