Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Raw log files for addon domains
Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
Chris A
Im sure I must have missed them somewhere obvious, but I cant find the raw log files for addon domains. Can someone let me know where I can find them?

Thanks,

Chris
Alexandre
You can find it in the "Raw Log Manager".

Raw access logs contain all the recorded hit information that your site has received. You can set the Raw Log Manager to archive this information every month and/or delete the previous month's log at the end of every month.

The following options are available:
Archive Logs in your home directory at the end of each month - Save the raw access logs in a compressed file in your home directory at the end of every month.

Remove the previous month's archived logs from your home directory at the end of each month - Delete last month's archived file at the end of each month.
Chris A
Ok thanks, is there anyway I can look at the raw files in real time?

I have some other hosting that uses PLESK, and in there you can look at the log file for each day.

I.e. Is it possible for me to go into CPanel, click a link and see today's raw log file for an addon domain?
Vanya
You can view log files from Cpanel - FTP - FTP account.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here