Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Operator just logs me off in Live response!!!!
Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
polopolo
Dear people,

I have subscribed yesterday via paypal to the hosting at Hostony because i thought it was cool but I realise that after sales pe3ople tend to ignore clients.

With this I mean. Trying to know what happened with my subscription because I paid yesterday and today, one day later and because I receive absolutely no email from Hostony confirming my purchase I cama back to the website and clicked in LIVE RESPONSE to talk online with a memeber of staff of Hostony.

I was talking with him and when i ask him to check when my account would be created hi simply log me off for my surprise. His name wa s Gleb, and he log me off in other occasions too.

I dont know if this a policy of this company but I dont find this good at all.

You should send emails confirming purchase because i PAID and nothing is happening. Do you think I am giving you my money. You are wrong!! I want and expect one message from you people regarding my purchase otherwise i will have to complain to my police station or paypal whatever. I will complain.

regards.
Stanly
1. I didn't log you off smile.gif Your browser is configured incorrectly and you can't read my answers.

2. Your account was created and account info was sent to miguel*****is@yahoo.com
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here