Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Couple of things
Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
Bluefin221
Guys regarding all the downtime recently I'm un-aware if I qualify for a server upgarde my domain is calton221.com

In regards to that everything has been back to the way it was at the start and uptime is tremendous. I feel that since loads moaned when the server was down we should be just as quick to say well done when the server is up and performing brilliantly.

Also I notied some changes in my control panel namely shopping carts vanished and this new fantastico which looks great. I just have no idea what programs are what and what some do.

I'm looking for a shopping cart that is easy to use and the best one provided on my server.

Also guys remember I asked about you streaming Radio whats was the outcome?

And also I mentioned wap services again any news?

Sorry for all the questions
Alec
I'm looking for a shopping cart that is easy to use and the best one provided on my server.

In my view the best availavle free solution is OSCommerce. But you can select one shopping cart based upon your requirements.

Also guys remember I asked about you streaming Radio whats was the outcome?

We don't support real media on our servers. You can just stream it out through http.

And also I mentioned wap services again any news?

Please remind me your provblem or open a trouble ticket
Bluefin221
I don't have a problem with wap services I was told they were un-available and I'm wondering if they are now available. How much bandwidth would a http stream take?
Alec
Please develop a test wap page and give us a link to it
Bluefin221
I don't think you understand Alec - the question I had asked before was whether my site could have wap services I was told no.

I basically wanted to add the wap services to the forum on my Nuke site and was wondering if this service was available and whether I would be able to do it on the site.
Bluefin221
Bump anyone? Can I have wap or not? And if so how as it says nothing about it on my server.
Stanly
Yes, you can use WAP, our software allow it. But you need to develop your WAP pages by yourself.
Bluefin221
Cheers Stanley - I only basically want to add wap to an existing PHPBB2 forum I have running I just need to know how to set it up with the actual forum.
Vanya
We haven't developed such preinstalled scripts or FAQs.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here