Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: One question about safe mode/ibf I haven't seen...
Hostony Board > General > Pre-Sales Questions
Anonymous
I know you allow (and recommend) InvisionBoard as a forum software, and that's great, because ibf is all I use. But I'm sure you know their skin-import script is picky about running on servers with safe mode turned on.

Since your servers have safe mode on (and normally that's great!), I was wondering if you would consider turning it off for certain (sub)domains so that I could use the import skin feature of ibf? (I know you can do it manually, but I have 15 skins+ and it is a BIG pain in the butt). If not turn it off permanently, perhaps temporarily so I could import skins if I sign up? Thanks in advance.
Anonymous
btw I also wanted to ask if there is a mailing list I could sign up for to be notified of 'crazy specials' etc tongue.gif Either that or you could just tell me if/when the next special is planned, I'm a ######er for 'specials' and I have a hair trigger when I see a great deal get even better :roll:
Serge
No we have php not in safe mode so you won't have any problems with setting you skins.

As for specials we'll post thein our announcement forum section. Unfortunetely, as for now we don't plan any.
Anonymous
No we have php not in safe mode so you won't have any problems with setting you skins.

Ahh..that would explain why I haven't seen it biggrin.gif Thanks for the quick reply.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here