Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Question of special plan
Hostony Board > General > Pre-Sales Questions
Johnny
Dear staff,

I plan to switch from my web hosting company. After reading your website information & this forum, I'd like to ask you a few questions regarding the Linux special plan:

1. I've two domain names registered in another domain server, is it difficult to host my domain names at your server as addon domains?

2. How many email(s) account can I have for each hosted domains? Are emails received counted as monthly traffic?

3. Can I install PHP-based programs (e.g. online forum)? What's the requirement of executing PHP scripts?

4. If I need SSH access, do I have to pay for it (either 1st-time or montly fee)?

thank you for your attention.

Johnny
Vanya
1. It's simple. You'll need to create them as addon domains at your account and than to change name servers for them.
2. Mail accounts are unlimited in number. Mail traffic includes to the whole account's traffic.
3. You can. Requirement: they must be secure, they should not overload the server.
4. You won't need to pay for it. We'll enable it if you need it indeed.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here