Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Reseller Package..!
Hostony Board > General > Pre-Sales Questions
Anonymous
I've gone through with your reseller package and found it very intresting but im just wondering or maybe bit curious that if in unlikely event HOSTONY decide to shutdown its hosting services (GOD FORBID) what will happen to the RESEELR guyz. Will we be given any advance notice piror to shut down and will HOSTONY make alternative arrangement to settle and reallocate new servers. What is HOSTONY procedure in this unlikely event. Will we get a full refund and will we get a compensation for our clients. And in this unlikely event what is HOSTONY procedure for retrieving our clients data.
Serge
I guess you have answered your question yourself smile.gif It is unlikely and we are also uncertain what we'll be able to do at that moment.

It is very unlikely and it means that nobody can guess any reasons we shut down immediately. Probably super tornado or terrible earthquake or some terrorrists, etc. I doubt even if we'll be so quik to send a notice it will help you smile.gif

When talking seriously we'll do our best to send a notice when something bad happens.

As for the server move. Server move cannot be performed within a day or even a week. It is a long process that takes about 2 months. We already done server move and most of the customers were happy and was moved without problems. But there is still a portion of qustomers who may not understand something and it can result in downtime. So in future we'll try to avoid any server moves where it is possible because even with good planning it makes hassle for some our customers.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here