Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Server down?
Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
tresuvesdobles
I don't know my server number, but my site is down from 10 minutes ago. When trying to access, the following error appears:

HTTP Error 403.4 - Forbidden: SSL is required to view this resource.
Internet Information Services (IIS)

My domain is tresuvesdobles.com and it is a Windows Special plan.

Please assist urgently!
Serge
Server is up.

Your domain name is suspended for spam and hosting ilelgal mterials (cracks, copyrighted media).
tresuvesdobles
Spam or ilegal contents? I have several users in my site but we do not allow any illegal content at all. And we do not spam either (unless some kind of virus or some external agent is using our name to do that). Please tell me what is the illegal content and I wil act inmediately!

Thank you in advance
phobos
You have spammer on your subdomain pcstore.tresuvesdobles.com that sends up to 1Gb/day of SPAM. And we have found cracks, links to films and other illegal media.
tresuvesdobles
Thank you for your answer. The subdomain pcstore.tresuvesdobles.com is a bit torrent tracker and if it has been found to be generating spam, please delete it or I will do it as soon as I recover the access to my account.

On the other hand, I have never allowed illegal content in my sites. As I was confirmed before registering, keeping ilegal contents in the server is forbidden, of course. But not linking (as I was replied)... And that is why I do not control the material linked from my subdomains.

Please tell me what should I do to unsuspend my account, since I am really happy with the service at Hostony.
Serge
According to our AUP you are responsible for all content hosted on your account.

To the top it appears that you are reselling space of the special account which is also prohibited by our AUP.

In order to provide space and bundwidth to third party you have to upgrade to reseller package.
tresuvesdobles
I am responsible for all the contents hosted on my account, but as far as you told me, not for the ones linked...

I would like to clarify also that I am not reselling space at all, but different sites belonging to friends of mine are kept as subdomains in my space. Is that forbidden for a Special package?

I am open to purchase a Reseller plan, but I would need the server to support both PHP with MySQL and ASP with Access. Is that possible? Because in my current Special plan I have received some communications to move my PHP scripts to a Linux server since they were overloading the Windows one. If a reseller plan could include both without limitations, I would upgrade inmediately.

And I would like you to tell me the tools you use for control, so that I can ensure that no users are spanning or keeping ilegal contents.

Thank you for your support and understanding
tresuvesdobles
Please answer asap since I need an urgent solution to unsuspend my site!
Stanly
I've answered to your trouble ticket.
Please respond.
tresuvesdobles
Dear Stanly, thanks for your support, but now that is not the issue since my account has been suspended and my first priority is unsuspending it. Please answer to my previous posts since I am not reselling space and I was informed that links to illegal content were not illegal.

In case reseller plan is the only chance, I would need a Windows 2003 reseller plan without limitations to run PHP scripts. Is it possible?

Thanks in advance for your help!
artrocity
I was informed that links to illegal content were not illegal.

biggrin.gif rolleyes.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
tresuvesdobles
Please, give me an answer!!! My site is down for more than 8 hours now and I need an urgent solution. Delete the spanning account pcstore.tresuvesdobles.com, unsuspend my account and we will negotiate a final solution during the next days. I don't mind upgrading to a reseller account if it feets my needs, but now I need my site back urgently.

Is there anybody to whom I could talk on the phone, through MSN or AIM?

Thank you in advance for your understanding
bgp1
QUOTE(tresuvesdobles @ Apr 9 2004, 03:36 PM)
Please, give me an answer!!! My site is down for more than 8 hours now and I need an urgent solution. Delete the spanning account pcstore.tresuvesdobles.com, unsuspend my account and we will negotiate a final solution during the next days. I don't mind upgrading to a reseller account if it feets my needs, but now I need my site back urgently.

Is there anybody to whom I could talk on the phone, through MSN or AIM?

Thank you in advance for your understanding

I doubt you would like the phone charge that would come with talking to someone. Check on the Hostony site and see if any support techs are on chat. Almost all of them also have AIM and/or ICQ accounts, just check the member list.
bgp1
It appears that Serge and Shurik are both on AIM, but Serge is away.

It also seems that there is 1 tech on support chat right now as well.
tresuvesdobles
Trying at the chat and no luck. Also through AIM to some of the support members I know... no success. Please, somebody from Hostony staff: I need a solution!!!
bgp1
Sometimes the chat gets busy and they take up to 30 min to get to you. The techs that are on AIM currently are:

adsrep2000 - Serge
AlexIlnitsky - Shurik

EDIT: It also looks like there are currently 2 techs browsing the forum.
tresuvesdobles
Trying with both of them and no answer...
Alexandre
I have unsuspended your account but you have to make decision about your spamming user.
tresuvesdobles
Please tell me how can I check that somebody is using the site to spam???

Of course I will delete this user account inmediately, but I appreciate if you suggest a tool so that I can avoid this for the future!!!

Many thanks
tresuvesdobles
Dear Alexandre,

I am trying to access my FTP account to delete the spamming user, but access to the www folder is denied. Please assist.

Best regards
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here