Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Support response time
Hostony Board > General > Pre-Sales Questions
ekatz
I didn't see any phone support mentioned, so I assume that tech support is delivered via the support forum.
What kind of response time can I expect on tech support questions? What about nights and weekends?

Thanks,
Elliot Katz
Serge
No, we don't offer phone support.

Support is avaliable through email/ trouble tickets/ AIM/ICQ.

Forums has the lowest prority for support and intended for customer to customer support. We cannot handle all the support issues through forums because customers cannot post all the details for their accounts in the public place.

We try to keep responce times about 4 hours. Sometimes it takes less time to get an answer, sometimes longer. Complex issues may take more time to be resolved.
PHPAlien
I have to say that I am very impressed with the responce time, I usually enquire via email and the responce time is always very rapid. And I am not even a customer, yet biggrin.gif
JohnGarziglia
I managed to screw up my settings twice when I first got the re-seller account, and Hostony support was very quick in responding and assisting me in correcting what I had done -- certainly in a matter of hours, which really does make all the difference when brand new to a service and problems/questions invariably arise. So my experience so far is very good, and I commend the support staff here.
Danimal
The email response is incredibly quick. I have yet to send an email for support reasons, or even just to say "hello" that wasn't answered within an hour.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here