Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Windows spam filtering
Hostony Board > General Support > Mail
gottago
Are there any Windows hosting users that have been successful in utilizing spam filters? If so, what software are you using?
Alexandre
We use MailEable software which include integrating spam filter.
We have not spam at our windows servers.
gottago
Are you saying that there is no spam filter available for windows servers? If so, when do you expect to have a solution?
Vanya
We're considering about this.
gottago
Great!!!
gottago
Any update on this? Any suggestions for an application to use in the interim? Your help is appreciated.
gottago
Bump
Alec
We are looking for convenient software for these purposes and will let you know about it. Also you should set up some antivirus and antispam software on your local machine.
saturn
I would just like to say that I would like it if you had an anti-virus email filter for the Windows accounts. A spam filter would be nice too, but it's not as big of a deal. You can get Spam Assassin for Windows for free (works with Active State Perl which is also free) which you already have for your Linux accounts I believe. Just my 2 cents.
Vanya
Currently, we don't have filters and anti-virus on Windows servers.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here