Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Disk full???
Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
Rastus
Texas4x4.org is down, I get this error when I try to access cpanel. Trouble ticket submitted

rolleyes.gif Sorry for the inconvience!
The root partition on this server is running out of disk space. Cpanel operation has been temporarily suspended to prevent something bad from happening. Please ask your system admin to remove any files not in use on that partition.
Vanya
We've fixed that.
Rastus
QUOTE(Vanya @ Apr 6 2004, 11:12 PM)
We've fixed that.

your fix broke. I have the error again sad.gif

Sorry for the inconvience!
The root partition on this server is running out of disk space. Cpanel operation has been temporarily suspended to prevent something bad from happening. Please ask your system admin to remove any files not in use on that partition.
Watcher
Hi

Domain = Corporate-Advice.com

I've now gotten the same message as Rastus twice in a matter of days, and downtime on 3 domains, I've had the users of those domains screaming at me as to why their down and what's happening.

previous outage was approx 25min
and this one was reported to me and about 45 min later i saw it working, i don't know how long it was down before i found out.

Support has been very good so far and i really appreciate that, but i also wasn't informed when it came back up.

Can I please find if we can expect more of these outages?

Thanks

Dallas

ps. Big thumbs up to support via ICQ, they have been VERY helpful when i have asked for assistance.
Alec
We found out a bug in cpanel/mysql software which caused abnormal mysql processes termination. We've fixed it but it can revert back after cpanel autoupadtes

So if you meet this again don't hesitate to ask us. Sorry for the inconveniences.
bgp1
I think its doing it again, at least I am getting the message again.
Rastus
3rd night in a row.... Same time

Texas4x4.org is down

Sorry for the inconvience!
Rastus
can cpanel auto-updates be turned off?
Rastus
back up.

Please resolve this issue...
Watcher
I've had people complaining to me again that they are getting this message!

I've been with Hostony for less than 10 days and this is the 4th or 5th time that I KNOW ABOUT that this has happened ?

can someone please contact me to discuss this?

thanks

Dallas Hindle

Account corporat-advice.com
Alexandre
Please go to the http://support.hostony.com
and fill ticket and we'll try to help you.
Thank you for patience.
MaineCove
It is happening again tonight. I have put in a ticket.

Let's hope this doesn't affect webserver availability to the public.
Vanya
MaineCove
We've fixed that.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here