Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: CPanel GUI
Hostony Board > General Support > Resellers Room
yky
Hi Hostony,

I would like you to take a look at this small skin which is available for CPanel. Its like any other skins that are avaiable (comes with a small price tag ), but the good thing is that it come's with a small windows client software(which is free), which the user has to install it on their PC's to manage their domains. And they can do everything on this GUI much easly. And i think people would like to have this GUI because we are all very used to the old windows style interface's.

The users don't have to use their web browser to manage their domain(s) anymore. Once they have installed the Windows Client program (CpanelGui™), they now have an icon on their desktop to click on, which takes them directly to their domain management screen.  No more need for multiple logins like webmail!

CpanelGui™ can manage multiple hosting accounts, in fact there is no limit to the number of accounts you can manage! You can even switch from one hosting account to the other with a simple mouse click without having to enter your username and password.

The CpanelGui™ license works for all clients.  The license is for one host machine, this includes all domains on the host machine, including resellers. More licenses can be purchased for a reduced price

I'm in favour of this, and would like to have this on my server. I'm willing to pay upto 50% towards the licence cost. You can just buy one license for testing purposes, and install it on the server which will give you some user feedback. I'm sure people would like it. rolleyes.gif

heres the link to their website FAQ http://www.cpanelgui.com/skin_faq.htm

Just trying to make my life easier as a reseller.

YKY.
Serge
If you check that out you'll see that the last update was made on May 19 2003.
From that moment there was released 2 new versions of WHM/Cpanel, official skin changed and multilingual skin standard added.

There are some backward compatibility with old skins, but nobody at capnel cares much about it.

Since the product is not developed and supported I dare to install anything like this on a production server.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here