Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Questions
Hostony Board > General > Pre-Sales Questions
REB
Why should I buy? I see from the forum that there have been some major problems in the last month or so (server 18). Is this the norm or is it an isolated incident?

I currently have 4 domains--all registered

I want to move all 4 and add one new

I want the special yearly

So it would cost me yearly hosting rate--and $14.85 to transfer 4 domains and get the new domain free-- I have seen some conflicting information on this topic and I want to know up front how much it will cost me for 5 domains with the transfers for the special 1 year sign up.

Thank you
Stanly
1. Server 18 is isolated incident.
2. You don't need to transfer your domain names to our domain name registrar. You can just set up our name servers for your domain names and they'll work.
3. There is no plan for 5 domain names. Only Special. You can't decrease features amount, you can only increase them (additional buying).
REB
I understand that there is not a plan for 5 sites--that the yearly plan is for 10 domains--I just saw conflicting information on cost for adding the extra sites (beyond one)--so I can add the following domains with no problem (examples)

www.myfirstsite.com
www.mysecondsite.com
www.mythirdsite.com
www.myfourthsite.com
www.myfifthsite.com

and will not have to do this as:

www.mysite.com/firstsite
www.mysite.com/secondsite

and so on

and as long as I already have the domains registered I do not have to pay to have them transferred to your dns?

Sorry to be a pain in the @@@ but I just want to make sure that I know exactly what I am getting into--and this deal just sounds to good to be true so I am being very careful.
Stanly
Yes, you're absolutely right. cool.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here