Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Facing a lot of problem on this hosting
Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
todaydiscus.com
Look like I am facing a lot of problem on this hosting, starting with the domain can not access , after fixing the problem .
My forum upload and can not run without any reason after call up the support to fix it.
the new problem up after a few weeks, my main page can access, but the forum is down, first I think is hacker , nope! check with the support and ask for help to fix the hosting problem.
now... after few days find my web mail can not login. it alway prompt me error, login into control panel to change my password a few time still can not login.

only host this domain for about a month, but how come the new error/problem keep on give me problem.

the tech. support is good, but I do not want the problem alway follow me, and asking for support again and again. sad.gif sad.gif mad.gif mad.gif
Vanya
Please open a ticket on this. We'll check this and fix.
todaydiscus.com
ticket issued.
Pls check for me.

just a month given 4-5 time error, the down time is more than What I accept.
todaydiscus.com
Sorry ! that is my error, I forget to add in the full email name with @todaydiscus.com my mistake.
Stanly
Issue is solved.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here