Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Webmail / problem
Hostony Board > General Support > Mail
bluetale
Are there any solutions out there for solving the "/" issue with webmail?

It's pretty annoying. Any suggestions on webmail clients and/or options to try?

Thank you!
bluetale
Am I the only one experiencing the backslash issue?

Any suggestions on which webmail client to use?
Alec
Please tell me what do you mean?

You can open both http://yourdomain.com/webmail and http://yourdomain.com/webmail/ (with or without backslash).

The most popular webmail client is Horde but you can select among Horde, Squirrelmail and Neomail
Kendric Moxon
I don't know if I'm getting the same '/' problem as him, but I'm getting the following problems in Mozilla Thunderbird and in Squirrelmail:

Mozilla Thunderbird 0.5:

Squirrelmail

There seems to be some sort of problem with double slashes.... I might be able to dismiss it as a problem with thunderbird, but squirrelmail definately has problems.

I created a folder called "business" and then tried to create a subfolder called "battlesim" under it. The process in squirrelmail failed.

Create a folder, then try to create a subfolder under it to reproduce the problem. I did not add the extra '/' -- squirrelmail did.

Is this the problem you're talking about, bluetale?
Kendric Moxon
Just tried it with Horde ... same problem.
Alec
Please open a trouble ticket and notify your webmail link, login and password for it.
It needs to be checked additionally
bluetale
Well, it looks like the issue as resolved itself. Someone mentioned to me that it was due to an older version of cpanel.

Thanks, it was driving me ///"Batty///" smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here