Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: another newbee registration question
Hostony Board > General > Pre-Sales Questions
Ulrich
Hi,
yet another noob...

As I have the option to either register a new (free) domain when signing up for the special plan or to transfer the domain, I wonder whether it is possible to sign up with a transferred domain first and avail of the free registration at a later stage?

Why, I am still working on a new domain, but have no name... Instead I have another site already up and running... that would allow me to start with you guys straight away....

Thanks,
Ulrich
Vanya
You can order it with new domain(you future one) and to create you current as addon.
Ulrich
Thanks. But if I have not decided on the new name, can I register with the existing one and register a new one (for free) at a later stage and add it as addon?
Alec
Sure you can register any domain name later if your current domain is already registered
ulrich
that I can register a domain at a later stage and pay for it is clear, but can I register a domain name FOR FREE later on?

Ulrich
Alec
You can register one domain name for free with any our hosting package. You can retrieve it just after signup or reserve it and register later
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here