Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Payments
Hostony Board > General > Pre-Sales Questions
PHPAlien
Hey!

I am thinking of purchasing the "Advanced" option. If I choose the 24 Month Price does the money withdrawn every 24months, or every month for 24 months, I'm sure its montly, just checking though.

Also, do you accept debit cards (Solo)?
Serge
No the money will be withdrawn once every 24 months. Discounts are given basing on the fact that you prepay for some period.

As fro debit cards we do accept Visa Electron. As for Solo I guess it fails.
The alternative could be PayPal.
PHPAlien
So say I go for that one, the money will go out as soon as I order it or 24months from then?

Hmm. This pricing confuses me tongue.gif If I go for the 1 month thing, does that mean I have to go throught the payment signing up thing every month or will it just carry on until I cancel; so no contract basically?
Serge
So say I go for that one, the money will go out as soon as I order it or 24months from then?

As soon as you order it.

Hmm. This pricing confuses me tongue.gif If I go for the 1 month thing, does that mean I have to go throught the payment signing up thing every month or will it just carry on until I cancel; so no contract basically?
No when you go for monthly payment your card will be billed each month automatically untill you cancel. If you chose to pay monthly - there is no contract. You can cancel at any moment.
PHPAlien
w00t!

Thanks for the info Serge smile.gif I hope to be among the hostony crowd soon biggrin.gif
Anonymous
This confused me also. Here are some quotes from the terms and conditions:

"All credit cards are billed automatically every month."

"All fees is due in advance. We will not activate any account that is not yet paid in advance."

Is it an option to get monthly as opposed to full-period billing? I do not want to have to pay once a month, but rather in one lump sum at first. Also:

"There is no reimbursement and no pro-rate if customer decides to terminate the services before the end of a prepaid term, regardless of the reason for the termination."

This is confusing because one of your support people said this on the forum:

"If you have purchased our hosting plan e.g. for yearly subscription and was hosted only 2 months and want to cancel we we will refund you 2/12 or 1/6 of your payment."

Is there or is there not a refund if I decide to cancel?
Serge
"All credit cards are billed automatically every month."
We bill monthly everybody who is on MONTHLY reccuring billing. If you prepay for 3, 6, 12 months we accordingly bill every 3,6,12 months

"All fees is due in advance. We will not activate any account that is not yet paid in advance."

Yes we don't activate anybody until payment is maid and is checked out.
Why? You can ask those people who transfered to us from hosts that offer free trial. They are crowded with cheaters, spammers and carders that use free trial feature for illegal activity as result server are very unstable.

The above rule allows as to decrease level of the fraud.

Is it an option to get monthly as opposed to full-period billing? I do not want to have to pay once a month, but rather in one lump sum at first.
You can pay monthly or prepay for 3, 6, 12, 24 months and your card will be billed automatically every 1, 3, 6, 12, 24 months.

Also:

"There is no reimbursement and no pro-rate if customer decides to terminate the services before the end of a prepaid term, regardless of the reason for the termination."

This is confusing because one of your support people said this on the forum:

"If you have purchased our hosting plan e.g. for yearly subscription and was hosted only 2 months and want to cancel we we will refund you 2/12 or 1/6 of your payment."

Is there or is there not a refund if I decide to cancel?

Both statements are right. As you see we sell not just shared hosting plans. In case of dedicated servers we have to prepay for bandwidth and space in advance. That's why we doen't issue refunds for dedicated servers regardless why theywere cancelled and have the above clause in our TOS. Also we require people who want to cancell dedicated server to notify us 30 days prior to the date they want cancell a server.
Also you cannot prepay for dedicated servers and can pay only monthly.

In case of shared hosting we do issue prorated refunds and have 30 day money back guarantee. So when you order shared or reseller plan and and decide to cancel you'll be refunded.
Anonymous
OH. I see my misunderstanding now. Thank you very much for the help. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here