Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Server Acting Odd
Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
DPerdue
I'm having trouble with my server. MySQL is acting very odd, or at least I assume that's why I'm having all these problems. Half the time I can access it and half the time I can't. I run Movable Type and have never had any problems. Now when I got to post, it looks like it's getting caught somewhere.

I posted a trouble ticket and the help staff returned and said everything had been fixed, now this is happening.
Stanly
Here is info from the server:
load average: 1.40, 1.27, 1.55

Server is working correctly and load average is absolutely normal.
Toph1980
Would that be server 18 (now 22)? If not, can you check it? Same thing happening with me too, sql tables acting wierd, sometimes even totally unreachable.. I get Sql Error and if I hurry and go into Cpanel it reports that I have 0 sql tables.. 5 minutes later they're back up again.. and 1 hour later they're gone. Been like that all day.

Toph1980
DPerdue
Really you don't say? Here's what I see:
Toph1980
I see the same (with the exception of Server Load which is running ok).
DPerdue
Yeah, the server load spikes when I try to do something with Movable Type.
DPerdue
Ok, I'm growing really tired of being told everything is ok with the server, and then I log on to see this:

What is happening with these servers?
Alec
The server works correctly now and we are investigating why the server was overloaded.
Sorry for the inconveniences.
DPerdue
For me, it seems to be happening when trying to connect to a MySQL through the mysql.sock connection
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here