Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Site down again
Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
Rastus
I'm on Server 18 and I'm down again.. email as well.

the saga continues I see. Do we have a new issue that is going into play now or is this the same thing as the old server? sad.gif

Texas4x4.org
swift535
Members of my site said that ours was down on and off today too, i don't know what server I'm on though. Not to be bitter, but this has happened a LOT. I thought it was finally fixed because its been about 3 weeks since the last incident, but this used to be an every other day thing. Why's it happening?
Stanly
As you can see at our forum there was equipment move today. It was planned and we've post an announcement.
swift535
ok... i only come to these if i have a specific reason though... in the future can you please send emails out to your customers too, cuz i'm not on here very often
Vanya
We're going to implement e-mail notifications soon.
Rastus
QUOTE(Stanly @ Mar 25 2004, 06:52 PM)
As you can see at our forum there was equipment move today. It was planned and we've post an announcement.

Quote: It affects all our virtual dedicated, dedicated customers and shared hosting customers located on servers 10, 16, and 17. :End Quote

Since I am not on these three Servers. Why is my site going down?
Stanly
One of our server just come back from reboot.
It can be the reason of your downtime.
If you need to know exactly tell me your domain name and I'll check.
Rastus
QUOTE(Rastus @ Mar 25 2004, 01:59 PM)
Texas4x4.org

As listed in the 1st post
Rastus
Texas4x4.org is down once again. Trouble ticket submitted. I really really want to know how much longer this will continue to happen.

This is the error :

Warning: mysql_connect(): Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/tmp/mysql.sock' (2) in /home/texas4x4/public_html/db/mysql4.php on line 48
phpBB : Critical Error

Could not connect to the database

Since Jan 26th 2004 I have submitted 24 Trouble tickets about Texas4x4 being down. This makes #25. So I need to know how long these outages will continue? Or Should I just find another host?

Since Serge is the owner, I would like to hear the answer from him, thankyou.
Rastus
sad.gif Texas4x4.org is down once more.

and still no answer to my previous question
Alec
Your site is ok now.
Apparently it was a short outage on your way.
Also database is ok on new server after you changed mysql username
If you have more troubles with your sites don't hesitate to post here or open a trouble ticket.
Sorry for the possible inconveniences and misunderstandings.
Alec
One more tip:
To do your site more stable add name server ns18.hostony.net to your domain's name servers with your domain registrar
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here