Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fantastico
Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
ghanem
Hi,

I just entered the cpanle and saw a new added future, its Fantastico.
Hay, this is very coooooooooool.

VERY HAPPY biggrin.gif

Thank you guys.

Kindest Regards,
Ghanem.
Stanly
Enjoy cool.gif
Toph1980
I got it too as from yesterday, but it ain't properly installed yet :S

Someone fell asleep hehe wink.gif

Toph1980
phobos
What do your mean "not properly installed"?
Please give your domain and it will fixed ASAP.
tiffman
My domain (tiffman.com on server19) says: "Fantastico has not been setup yet. Please come back later and retry." when you click on the link in cPanel.
Toph1980
www.tophpromotions.com

"Fantastico has not been setup yet. Please come back later and retry."

smile.gif
Internet-Servicios.com
Yes, put this:

Use Fantastico to automatically install any of the scripts listed on the left.

Click on any of the items on the left to get more details.

Fantastico has not been setup yet. Please come back later and retry.

If you are the administrator, please read the READ_ME file to learn more on how to set up Fantastico.

This program has php nuke portal, oscommerce, etc.. but too he has imagegallery, xoops, and others scripts smile.gif
jchrastina
Ummm ... what IS fantastico??? I have searched all over server10 cPanel and cannot find anything called cPanel!
Alec
jchrastina
It's not implemented on that server yet.
Toph1980
Which server? 10? I'm on 18 and got the Fantastico icon in Cpanel, but it ain't setup yet wink.gif
Vanya
All account from server 18 moved to a new server 22. =)
What cpanel URL do you use?
Toph1980
https://67.15.24.22:2083
BigJimW
QUOTE(jchrastina @ Mar 25 2004, 03:32 PM)
Ummm ... what IS fantastico??? I have searched all over server10 cPanel and cannot find anything called cPanel!

Maybe because you need to look for something called "Fantastico". biggrin.gif
dragonfli
Also fantastico doesn't show up in all themes. Bluelagoon for instance, one of my favorites it does not appear in, but when I change the theme to x2 or x, there it is, a happy little icon that.
CCCVancouver
Hmm i'm using theme 2.3 and I don't see it anywhere im on server 17 i think
Toph1980
Change theme then.. it's only CPanel wink.gif
depewwil
Yeah, don't see Fantastico anywhere. Don't know anything about CPanel themes. Not as if I care what my admin interface has for colors and such.... Rather spend time working on the ssite.

-Scott, depewwildcats.com

[added later after reading more] Well, you know what they say about thinking before you type..... Fantastico looks very interesting, especially things like phpformgenerator. Installing that manually on my home MacOS X box to play w/ it, as my site is going to have a # of forms, if I can have some help generating them, that'd be cool. Sooooo.... considering I don't see it in my Cpanel.... what's the deal?

Am I correct in my reading I can install phpformsgenerator on my own?
Danimal
I don't know, I'm not seeing an icon at all, and I've got the right theme. Huh? unsure.gif
flamesrock
Hi,

If I run one of the scripts, do I get to choose what domain it gets installed under?

I'm afraid it might overwrite my main site.

-Thanks
CCCVancouver
I dun have a clue how to change the theme.
dragonfli
I change themes for packages within "whm" panel. If you are a reseller this is an option, if not then you would have to ask support to change it for you.

The problem is that different servers no doubt have different themes installed, and also, as stated in other posts "Fantastico" is not on all servers. I believe also that it was stated that it is not officially supported by hostony by rather installed as a favor in answer to some customer requests.

I will try to help by going through all the themes installed on the server i'm on and making a list of the themes I see the icon in. This will only mean that they are available on my server (11), in those themes.

Another point of confusion I believe is that even when using say theme "bluelagoon", cpanel still calls it x on the cpanel screen.
look instead at the url to see the theme

examples:
"/frontend/x/index.html"
"/frontend/bluelagoon/index.html"
"/frontend/x2/index.html"
and so forth. look at what is directly after "frontend"

unfortunatly I won't be able to go through all my themes for you till after I get home from work "in about 7 hrs"

I hope this helps rather than confuse further.
D.
dragonfli
OK, I went through all the themes available to me in WHM and here is what I came up with -

"fantastico" appears in only three of my theme options

Brandable:
X (.../frontend/x/)
X2 (.../frontend/x2/)

these two are good options for resellers who like to use there own header images

Non-Brandable:
xcontroller (.../frontend/xcontroller/)

This one matches it perfectly in layout and appears to be it's native skin; non-resellers who have fantastico installed on there server but do not have access to it should request this as thier cpanel skin
Slick
I love this addon!

The only thing is there is not one script I can find a use for in the list you have sad.gif .
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here