Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Addon Domains
Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
Toph1980
I learned today through a troubleticket that you cannot install phpBB2 , nuke etc directly on a addon domain, just on the main domain. That's kinda stupid cause it reveals the webserver's IP address in the statusbar. Anyway, is there any way to make the main domain an addon domain and vice verca? Keep up the good work smile.gif

Also, is there anyone out there with several different domains who know how to force phpBB2 / nuke etc to camouflague the webservers ip in ie's statusbar? Or any other way to solve my problem? No-Ip.com 's free service didn't seem to do the trick either.

Regards,
Toph1980
Alec
you can install forum from control panel on main domain only.
We can install any forum manually on any your domain, or main domain either addon domain.

Just request a trouble ticket and we'll do it asap
Sorry for the misunderstandings
Toph1980
Nono Alec. I know how to do it manually. It's rather easy to, my only problem is that I can't get phpBB2 to hide the webserver's (server 18) IP address on the statusbar. It should be possible..

I'll open a troubleticket smile.gif

Toph1980
Vanya
Ok, please do.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here