Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Website Not Updating
Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
aaaa
I change the index.htm file.

Go to my website and the changes do not take effect.

I ftp the index.htm file to my PC and the changes are there.

What gives?
Danimal
You may want to try hitting "Refresh" on your browser. When the page is cached, your computer will pull up the cached page to save time. Hitting Refresh will pull the actual page from the server and you should see the changes.
Randy Pippin
I have been unable to make changes for 2 days now. I have refreshed and that doesn't work, have also tried using another ISP on the hopes it was the ISP server caching. no such luck. I read the other day they are moving some of us to a new server. I am hoping that is the issue. My hit counter was also reset so while they are doing something I hope they finish soon.
bgp1
What server are you on? I know that Hostony moved me to a new server and I could not get anything to update for about 72 hrs before dns repropigated. Also, how are you connecting thru ftp? Is it ip, or ftp.yourdomain.com? You might want to try ftp.yourdomain.com.
aaaa
Is there a telephone number to call because I'm getting tired of this...
I think I'm gonna start shopping around!
Alexandre
Please go to the http://support.hostony.com/ and fill trouble ticket. We'll try to elp you.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here