Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Money Back Guarantee & Tech Support for Clients?
Hostony Board > General > Pre-Sales Questions
Anonymous
Hello,

one question regarding MBG & reselling your normal accounts. I would like to offer my clients a 30 day MBG also - but the difficulty is if they request a refund on the 30th day and I do not have enough time cancel the account I purchased from you. If I purchase tech support from you - can they make such a request direct to you (or if I setup an email forwarder so they send me the request and it is then redirected to you), would that solve the problem?

If not - is there a problem or extra charge to resell the cancelled account to someone else? I realize you'd probably have to set it up with a different domain name.

Or - in the webhost manager control panel, are your normal packages (not just those we create) also setup in there so I coud handle this kind of thing?
Shurik
If you purchase tech support for your clients they will work directly with us. So all requests from them will be served as soon as possible.

And it is a not problem to change the domain name and continue support account.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here