Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: account upgrade?
Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
tiffman
What do I need to do to get the account upgrade from the server19 problems (tiffman.com)? Thanks.
Vanya
It's upgraded now.
ChrisP
I was wondering about that myself (chrispysworld.com) also, how often does CPanel update disk usage? My CPanel still says .18MB used after 4 days.
Stanly
ChrisP
Tell me please what URL do you use to access Control Panel.
tiffman
Hrm, I seem to have been downgraded. I was on the special plan before, and in another post, you guys said that special would be upgraded to gold. cPanel calls my hosting package "hostony" which seems to correspond to your "power" plan (2GB disk space and 10 mailing lists, both of which are downgrades from the special plan). Could you check this (tiffman.com)? Thanks.
Stanly
Yes, it was done by CPanel accidentally.
Sorry for this. I've fixed this issue and you have Gold plan now. cool.gif
tiffman
Thanks for the quick response!
slin
I had problems with server 18. how can I get my service upgraded? my site is www.slin.net.

Thanks!
Alec
slin: Your account has been upgraded to Special package
ChrisP
QUOTE(Stanly @ Mar 22 2004, 10:54 PM)
ChrisP
Tell me please what URL do you use to access Control Panel.

I use either:

-http://www.chrispysworld.com:2082-

or

-https://www.chrispysworld.com:2083-

Either one shows hostony as my plan and and that I have used 0.18MB of disk space and have 999.82MB available. It has shown that since server 18 was moved to the new server.

Thanks
Chris
Alec
ChrisP: Your account just has been upgraded to Special.

As for quota problem we are working on it and we'll keep you informed.
Sorry for the caused inconveniences.
ChrisP
Thanks for the quick reply, but that seems to be normal around here. smile.gif
I also understand that the problems with CPanel are not your doing and I can wait while you work it out. It is not a big inconvienence since I can click on the disk usage link and it shows the space used. I just like to see a quick summary whe I log onto CPanel.

Thanks again for your help.

Chris
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here