Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Some questions..
Hostony Board > General > Pre-Sales Questions
lingkiin
I am interesting the shared hosting, SPECIAL package.

I am using IPB forum and the the average for active users within past 10 minutes is about 50 to 60 users. Sometimes, it goes to 70~80 users.

1. If my forum visitors get increase and increase, will hostony limit anything? example like mySQL query times within hour? or limit CPU % resources?
2. Can i install a chat room? If the chat room become busy and take a lot of CPU resources, will my account be suspended?
3. Any other hidden limited to that package?
4. SPECIAL package is using CPanel?
5. Can I have some customer website URL those are using SPECIAL Package and with a lot of visitors ?

Thanks~
Serge
With such number of users online you have to look on virtual dedicated (Starting from VSOPTIMA) or dedicated server.

1. In case you overload a server we'll suspend your site or script causing load to the server andpropose to upgrade to dedicated or virtual dedicated. You are not the only one on the server and in case you jeopardise server resources sites of our other customers are down. Please plan ahead for your grows and upgrade your plan accordingly.

2. Chat rooms are not allowed on shared hosting servers.

3. There is no hidden limits.

4. Yes

5. As I've said above we don't allow to overload servers to the limits your forums are pushing.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here