Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Server 10 ip change
Hostony Board > General > News and Announcements
Alec
Server 10 is transferring in another subnetwork.
It means that all domains on this server will change their ip addresses.

Main server ip address is changing from 64.74.112.74 to 209.152.180.21
During dns propagation some domains may be inactive for some users (your will see a blue cpanel page in this case).

To force dns repropagation you can run command
ipconfig /flushdns

If your domain is set up out of hostony name servers (for example in nameservers of your domain registrar) you need to change ip address here manually.

Sorry for the possible inconveniences
jchrastina
From spamcop.net, I get the following:

Query bl.spamcop.net - 209.152.180.21
DNS error: 209.152.180.21 has no reverse dns

With NO REVERSE DNS, email will start bouncing REAL FAST from a lot of ISP's who rely on RDNS.

I am BEGGING you to please get this fixed REAL fast, before emails start bouncing, and we (your clients) start getting a pile of complaints from OUR clients.

RDNS was one of the HUGE problems we were constantly having with 64.74.112.74, until you finally fixed it.

WHY IN THE WORLD DID YOU HAVE TO CHANGE THE IP ADDRESS??

PLEASE PROVIDE AN EXPLANATION.

Thanks.
jchrastina
As of March 22, at 0705 EST:
Query bl.spamcop.net - 209.152.180.21
DNS error: 209.152.180.21 has no reverse dns

Why hasn't this been changed yet? It's a simple change to make. Please handle it immediately.
Thanks.
jchrastina
I have now had TWO of my clients report BOUNCED EMAILS. I am not talking about two people. I am talking about two companies / organizations.

I have submitted a trouble ticket to you.

PLEASE GET THE RDNS SETTING IN PLACE.

Thanks.
jchrastina
Check this out
DNS stuff
Vanya
rDNS is there now.
jchrastina
Thanks.
BigJimW
I got some complaints that one of my sub-domains is still showing the CPanel error page about no sites configured.

http://projectmercury5.moonport.org

I checked it out and lo and behold, I get it too. All my other sub domains work except this one.
Stanly
Relive the days of Americas first space program the way the astronauts lived them! Fly Freedom 7 in it's historical suborbital shot! Follow John Glenns path as Friendship 7 rockets into space.

With a full photo-realistic cockpit, you will fly Mercury "By the numbers". Boosters rendered 100% to their historical counterparts, right down to realistic flight dynamics for the ATLAS and REDSTONE Boosters. An experiance so real, if you can do it here, you can fly the REAL THING!

Do YOU have the "Right Stuff" to tame this bird?

This is some text from http://projectmercury5.moonport.org smile.gif
As you can see it is working correctly for me.

So I supposed to think that it is not fully propagated yet. You just get cached results.

Please wait a little and everything will be OK.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here