Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Migrating mySQL databases - need help
Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
Qiwi
I am moving a blog site over from another host, and I am having trouble getting my mySQL databases working. I had no problem importing the data--it's all there, but when I try to hit the databases (one for an MT blog, one for a phpBB forum) I get this login error, like there's a problem with the passwords.

CODE
An error occurred: Connection error: Access denied for user: 'catallar_MT@localhost' (Using password: YES)
Alec
Please tell me a link to your phpbb forum and database name and I'll look.
Apparently the problem in that cpanel adds prefix to mysql user and database names.
Rastus
I'm having a similar issue. Trouble ticket submitted # 5467

Warning: mysql_connect(): Access denied for user: 'texas4x4@localhost' (Using password: YES) in /home/texas4x4/public_html/db/mysql4.php on line 48
phpBB : Critical Error

Could not connect to the database sad.gif
Alec
Rastus: Your problem is fixed. See the previous topic
bgp1
I think I am also having a similar issue. The script that I run to clean my database was working, but now I receive the following errors:

Warning: Unknown(/home/thejokes/public_html/mysqlclean.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied in Unknown on line 0

Warning: (null)(): Failed opening '/home/thejokes/public_html/mysqlclean.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in Unknown on line 0
Vanya
Where can we this error(give an URL)?
Btw, probably you should open a ticket on this.
Qiwi
Never mind, I figured it out.
bgp1
QUOTE(Vanya @ Mar 21 2004, 10:09 AM)
Where can we this error(give an URL)?
Btw, probably you should open a ticket on this.

Ticket opened (#5484).
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here