Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: domain names
Hostony Board > General > Pre-Sales Questions
Anonymous
I've just ordered the 'profi' package. I am unclear about the registration and registration fees for the domain name of my site. I tried to find some information regarding this on your site but...anyway. If I ordered the profi package and specified 'mysite.com' on the first page of the order process, does Hostony take care of the registration? Will visitors be able to surf to http://www.mysite.com and reach my site?
yky
after registration, u will probably receive a email from hostony, which tells u wat to do next. and to answer your query, u got to change the dns settings from your domain control panel so that your website(www.mysite.com) will point to hostony servers. all the ralevent info will be given in the email.

wait for a reply from hostony. smile.gif

Y.K.Y.
[/quote]
Serge
Domain name is not included in our hosting packages.
If you want your domain name to be registered by us it will be $14.85/year.

Alex has already sent you a payment link. Please pay for your domain name and email him back with the name you want to register and it will be registered for you.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here