Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: AWStats
Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
L2T
Anyone using AWStats on Wins server with Hostony? I have submitted a trouble ticket, they told me it was resolved, but it still is not working. I have submitted a new ticket, but thought I would see if anyone else has any ideas/input/same troubles.

I have turned on the advance web stats in my CP. When I visit stats.<mydomain>.com, results are 0 for everything. There is a message along the top that states, "Last Update: Never Updated". Does that refer to the server not keeping proper logs for AWStats to work?

I've been patient with Hostony realizing they had a crisis with Servers 18 & 19 recently, but its been over 1.5 weeks, and my client (and I) are growing restless.

Any help that anyone can offer is greatly appreciated. Thanks,

-- Mike
Vanya
Please inform your ticket's ID. Stats is working now but we'll need to test it for your account.
L2T
Alexander Brykulya from Hostony staff is the miracle worker. He has fixed the stats page and has things working now. Thanks for the hard work to get things resolved!

Cheers,

-- Mike
Vanya
Yes, he is.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here